The 24 Hour FBF Comp The 24 Hour FBF Comp

Not Bad.

Some of it was kind of boring. There were only a couple I liked. And only a few that were decent I would say. But since it was only worked on within 24 hours, it was ok.

Sonic Switch Part 1 Sonic Switch Part 1

Hehehe

I found that really amusing. Thanks for entertaining me for like 4 minuets. The part with Tails was funny, and the part with Knuckles. Who did Tails voice? I need a new voice actor. This really was unexpected though - I thought it would be the usual sonic stuff but this was better. Your animation is pretty good.

Sonic Satam fan ep.1 p.1 Sonic Satam fan ep.1 p.1

Not bad

Could use some more practice. But overall your ideas are good- and for some reason the ending made me laugh. Practice some more sonic drawing- what helps me is drawing in my sketch book before I draw on the computer. Your Frame by frame is good though- better then I could do :)

Picnic Heaven Animation03 Picnic Heaven Animation03

Yay your on newgrounds :)

Finally you decided to post on newgrounds. I told you , you would do great here. Good job I love your stuff from watching it on deviant art. I wish I had the guts to start animating again but it will probably be the same old stuff.

Anyway good luck here I see you have some really good scores.

Sonic X CC Trailer Sonic X CC Trailer

OMG *DIES*

Dies and goes to heaven. lol, YAY he's back. The best sonic animator on newgrounds. :P I can't wait to see this.

2012 2012

Eek

I hope the end of the world isn't in 2012. That's only 8 years from now. Anyway I don't mind violence when there's a reason for it. The animation made it feel like a real movie.

Ragnarok2k3 responds:

its actually 6years from now :b but, im glad you liked it, We want it to me more than a flash animation, and im glad it gave you a movie feel

HabboHotel HabboHotel

Oh please

This is old lame and wrong. It's all a scam like all those sites out there for habbo hotel. The only way to get credits is to buy them. And it is a waist of money because IT IS NOT REAL.

Sonic Test Sonic Test

Eh there was a story

That was cool. Please make a full length one. According to me there was a story sort of. Heh.

Tails: OnTheWayOfRevenge Tails: OnTheWayOfRevenge

LMAO

Ok..... Only shadow can use chaos control oi.

Lord of the Flies Trailer Lord of the Flies Trailer

Awe

Now I wish I read the review before I watched it. Disappointed that theres no real movie coming lol. That was really good animation, the voice acting was perfect.