The 24 Hour FBF Comp The 24 Hour FBF Comp

Not Bad.

Some of it was kind of boring. There were only a couple I liked. And only a few that were decent I would say. But since it was only worked on within 24 hours, it was ok.

Sonic Switch Part 1 Sonic Switch Part 1

Hehehe

I found that really amusing. Thanks for entertaining me for like 4 minuets. The part with Tails was funny, and the part with Knuckles. Who did Tails voice? I need a new voice actor. This really was unexpected though - I thought it would be the usual sonic stuff but this was better. Your animation is pretty good.

Sonic Satam fan ep.1 p.1 Sonic Satam fan ep.1 p.1

Not bad

Could use some more practice. But overall your ideas are good- and for some reason the ending made me laugh. Practice some more sonic drawing- what helps me is drawing in my sketch book before I draw on the computer. Your Frame by frame is good though- better then I could do :)

Sonic Demo 2 Sonic Demo 2

They call me sonic :P

I only voted 3/5 cus I love that song :P Not bad sprite work but it needs something more.

RicStrife responds:

k, thanx

Magnetism 2 Magnetism 2

Muwahaha!

YES! You are back YAY, you kick ass. The game I was so addicted to last time lol. Please remove the effect on the ball and arm cus its too distracting. I remember the last one being much harder for some reason ;P

Labyrinth Labyrinth

Meh

Too easy to beat, music needs to be changed. Other then that I was entertained for about 5 minuets lol.

Glaiel-Gamer responds: